AlpineReach 15 x 20 Feet Koi Pond Netting Kit - 20 Steel Staples
15 ft x 20 ft Pond & Pool Netting: Durable Fine Mesh
Our Pond & Pool Netting: Durable Fine Mesh is so tightly woven it will stop the smallest leaves from falling through the net. It passes the penny drop test and the coin will not slip through!
The dense mesh offers extra high tensile strength – suited to ward off predators from your fish. Choose AlpineReach for high quality products.
The Ideal Pond & Pool Protection Netting
• Simple to setup
• 3/8 inch Heavy Duty Mesh
• UV Protection
• Heavy Duty
• Floating Net
• 300 square feet Net
• Approx. 1 lbs Net
• Protect Fish against predators
• Designed to capture small leaves
Easy-to-use Heavy Duty Steel Staples
• 20 x Steel Ground Staples included for securing net
• Steel Staples provide reliable stake anchoring of outdoor landscaping, sod and gardening tasks
• 6 inch x 1.2 inch Multi-purpose Professional Steel Staples/Stakes
• Durable Hot-dipped Galvanized Steel
Netting Tip: When placing the net try to keep the length at 20ft or less. Stretching the net lengthwise will cause the width to go smaller than 15ft because of the diamond shaped mesh.
Note: do not use as a swimming pool safety net
- RELIABLE FISH PROTECTION – Brilliantly designed to keep your fish safe against Blue Heron birds, cats and other predators. The protective net is knitted using premium UV-resistant material and provides safeguarding from the Sun. The lightweight net floats above the waterline so your fish don’t get caught
- 3/8 INCH HEAVY DUTY FINE MESH – The net’s extra strength comes from a tightly woven mesh and works extremely well. The 15’ x 20’ size is suitable for the majority of ponds & pools and may be effortlessly cut down to size.
- KEEPS OUT SMALLEST LEAVES & DEBRIS – The dense mesh will keep your pond & pool staying beautiful and clean; capturing the smallest leaves. It is adapted for enduring through the Fall and Winter. Perfect for gardeners, aquascaping, watergardens, waterfall features, DIY and people who appreciate a tidy look.
- 6 INCH GALVANIZED STEEL STAPLES – Strong 11 Gauge Steel Staples coated using Hot-dip Galvanization to provide extra protection and durability against weather erosion. The ideal size for use in the majority of projects. Quick setup and versatile.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE – The original woven fine mesh netting recommended by pond owners worldwide. Beware of cheaper imitations. AlpineReach products go through a rigorous design and testing process so our customers receive top products with top customer service.
Our company's focus is to deliver a great customer experience including dispatching your order as soon as possible.
NETTING AND GARDENING PRODUCTS
You should receive your order within 4-7 business days after we dispatch your item (excluding weekends and public holidays). Orders are processed within 2 business days and dispatched. We currently only deliver to the United States. Minimum order value may be required to qualify.
You should receive your order within 2 business days after we dispatch your item (excluding weekends and public holidays). Orders are processed within 2 business days and dispatched. We currently only deliver to the United States.
HOMEWARE AND OTHER PRODUCTS
CALCULATED SHIPPING RATES
You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after we dispatch your item (excluding weekends and public holidays). Orders are processed within 2 business days and dispatched. We currently only deliver to the United States.
* Shipping to Puerto Rico and Hawaii up to 7 – 12 business days
After your payment has been confirmed you will receive a confirmation email and a followup email when your order has been dispatched.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unopened and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Downloadable software products
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 15 business days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com for further instruction on how to return your item.
To return your product, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction on how to return your item.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $25, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.